Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vocab Week 3

This weekend my dad and I went for a sojourn to Salt Lake City, Utah. I had been musing this trip for a while, so as soon as we got out of the car and looked at the mountains, I felt exhilarated. The weather was a little inclement at first, but once I got used to it I was having a great time. A lot of the runs were harder than what I was used to, but I did not want to seem like a craven. There are signs on the other side of the mountain warning people to not go there, but some people considered these negligible and skied the entire mountain. Skiing the other side has resulted in the demise of numerous people. When a few people take this risk, it becomes a precedent for others. When they venture into the danger side, hopefully the mountain is not feeling punitive! Though we did not go to the dangerous side, I still had one of the best times of my life. It is too bad that our stay in Salt Lake City could not have perpetuated

No comments:

Post a Comment