Monday, March 12, 2012
Vocab Unit 11
With the family spring break vacation booked, we began to plan the itinerary for their trip. I did not care what we did the entire week, as long as I was near the placid ocean. Our condominium is right on the beach; the protruding rocks near the ocean can be seen from my bedroom window. Even though I only pay attention to the superficial parts of the ocean and don't really swim in it, I still love it. The potent waves that hit my legs when I walk on the shoreline are enough salt water for me! I cannot fathom how anyone could not be completely content while laying on the beach. One of my family's favorite things to do on vacation is to eat at little local cafes along the beach. We love being around the endemic people instead of just a bunch of tourists like ourselves. They seem to have a lot more integrity than a lot of people who I have met, probably because they get to be on the beach everyday! I don't think we have ever met any obnoxious people while traveling to Florida. After little to discuss, the itinerary was conclusive; we would be spending this vacation as beach bums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment